Tuesday, August 14, 2007

57 Chevy's

I'm trying to get myself in the right frame of mind for cleansing. I have been very unhealthy since I started a new office job where we always go out to lunch and there's always chocolate available. I'm putting on pounds, have low energy, self control and basically feel crappy.

The picture below reminds me of what seems like better years gone by. It is my dad hooking up the sled after a snow storm to his 57 chevy to pull us kids down the backroads (without helmets). I think the world was a better place back then. Cleaner, less toxins, and classic creativity seemed to be the norm. People were healthier, worked harder, and were more honest. What a fouled up toxic world we now live in. We have fouled our own nest and it seems to be getting worse instead of better.

Maybe this clease will help me get the cobwebs out and let some more sunshine in my world. Will keep you posted.

No comments: