Friday, August 10, 2007

Melt My Fat


Well I'm gearing up to do a 100% perfect 9 day cleanse. I thought it would be interesting to post a pic of my fat self and then do a day by day commentary of what I experience. The only thing is I need to go buy a digital camera as my darn nefew just dropped my $500 pentax and broke it!

Cute lil feller.

I persoanlly know a lady who did the 9 day cleanse program and after the 3rd day she was using the toilet. Before flushing she was horrified and alarmed to see the toilet bowl full of wriggling, tiny, wormlke parasites. If I can get those kinds of things out of my body it will be an exillerating experience to say the least.

3 comments:

CJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJ said...

Sounds like fun. Maybe it's a good thing your camera broke. I am not sure I want to see your poop especially if it has worms in it. My brother Jeremy is really into cleansing, you guys would be perfect together. Hope everything comes out smoothly.

Brad Klin Holdaway said...

Just hope spicy food that was consumed doesn't make life unberable.