Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 3

I am on the cleanse today my first time ever. I am actually surprised about how I feel. I had to wake up at 5:30 AM to goto work and so I didn't get a chance to step on the scale but I will tomorrow. When I wake up this early in the morning I normally am wanting to take a nap around 3:00 PM but interestingly enough today I haven't needed or wanted a nap. It is now 10:30 PM and I am wide awake. I am amazed with my energy considering that I have not ate any food at all today. I have noticed that I miss eating food. I am not hungry but I miss eating though. Its kinda wierd. I am looking forward to the beginning of day 5 to do a measurement check and see if this is doing anything for my wieght. If nothing else I do feel better which is really odd for me to say considering what I have been eating and drinking. Isagenix has really made me feel the way they have said so far!

No comments: