Tuesday, September 11, 2007


Day 8

Well the hunger pains are gone and I can't belive that I only have to drink the shake 2 more times. This cleanse has gone really fast. I am sending some pictures of me on the 1st day and the 5th day so you can see the difference all ready. People have noticed that I am losing weight. It is great for self esteem. I had a great luch and was surprised at how little I actually ate and became full. This is so cool!

Day 7

I am looking forward to the cleanse days to see how much I lose again. My weight is slowing down to about a pound a day. This is definetly worthit for the low cost of money, and the way that I have felt. My wife is so impressed that she is buying some and going to do it also. Today was my hardest day because I am around home alot and not really busy. I got a little more annoyed with the shakes today then normal. Also I felt a little hunger pains.

Day 6:

Well I stepped on the scale this morning and I have lost 10 1/2 pounds. I had to do a service project where we were cutting down trees and hauling them to a shed. I didn't lack any energy. I kept up with erveryone else. I am getting tired of the taste of the shake and think that next time I will buy the vanilla shake to have some variety! I have not lost any desire to continue though. I am surprised that I am still with it. It is so easy to keep with it. I don't really have to worry about it. Since I am satisfied with my hunger its not a problem, I haven't wanted to cheat and eat. And since I am losing weight I stay motivated!

No comments: